The eighth national congress of the history of medicine and pharmacy
Bucharest, June 26-28, 2014
- a) The history of academic life in romanian medicine and pharmacy:
- Doctors and pharmacists in the Romanian Academy
- The history of Medical Sciences Academy
- Scientific societies in the history of romanian medicine and pharmacy
- The history of Romanian Society of History of Medicine and Pharmacy
- The history of neuroscience in Romania
- The history of romanian medicine in the urban area:
- The medical Bucharest (from 555 years of documentary attestation)
- The medicine and pharmacy in the markets and cities: forms of organization, institutions, personalities
- The history of biomedical ethics in Romania
- The medicine and pharmacy in Brancovan age (300 years after the martyrdom of Saints Brancoveni)
- Bibliographic collection of various writings
The venue: Hotel Howard Johnson, (Grand Plaza Hotel), Bucharest, Dorobantilor Way 5-7, phone: +40212015000.
The Congress opening was held Thursday, June 26, at 13:00 at the Conference Hall Arizona.
- Cocktail reception: Thursday, June 26, at 19.00 in the Hall Iridium, module 1.
- Coffee breaks: Lobby Arizona.
- The meeting of the management office and the board of directors of the Romanian Society of Radiology and Imaging: Friday, June 27, at 08.00, Hall Arizona.
- Prof. dr. N. Marcu, Str. Valea Călugărească no. 3, bl.D4, sc. H, 3rd floor, ap.78, code 061722, Bucharest. Phone number: 0744.358.526. E-mail: email@example.com
- Mrs. Bojescu Elena, at the headquarters of Association of Municipalities in Romania (AMR) str. Ionel Perlea no. 10
- Chairman: Prof. dr. N. Marcu
- Vice President: Prof. dr. Oct. Buda